ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
Our expert RTA (Road Traffic Accident) solicitors will help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation immediately.
You may have been involved in a road traffic accident in the following situations:
- The driver of a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus, lorry) involved in a road accident caused by another driver.
- The rider of a motorcycle/motorbike or as a passenger involved in a motorbike accident.
- A passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling in or by another driver, e.g. passenger in a taxi, passenger on a bus or travelling in a friend’s car.
- A pedestrian or a cyclist hit by a vehicle.
Examples of recent compensation amounts awarded for injuries suffered from a road traffic accident:
- Minor Whiplash Injury – up to £4,250*
- Moderate Whiplash Injury – up to £7,750*
- Severe Neck Injury – up to £82,000*
* Please note these figures are estimates of what is commonly awarded for similar injuries Exact payments will vary and depend on the specific case.
Injuries from road traffic accidents:
Whiplash is a common injury from a road traffic accident – caused by a sudden and unexpected jolt, e.g. from your car being hit from behind. Common symptoms for whiplash include neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, back pain, loss of feeling in arms or hands and dizziness. It is advisable to seek medical advice from your GP or local hospital as soon as possible following any injury.
Even if the driver at fault is a family member or friend you can still make a personal injury claim, as all legal actions will be directed at their respective insurance company, not them personally. Your personal injury lawyer will be able to give you further advice on this.
If you have been the victim of a ‘hit and run’ or injured by an uninsured driver, then you may still be able to claim compensation.
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialist advisors will call you shortly (without obligation) to discuss your claim further on a No Win, No Fee basis.