MEDICAL AND CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
Medical negligence can occur through inadequate treatment or poor judgement. If you have suffered as a result of medical negligence, we can help you.
Common types of claims due to medical negligence include:
- Inadequate or Negligent Dental Care
- Inadequate or Negligent Medical Care
- Brain injuries, Spinal injuries or Surgical errors
- Faulty medical implants (such as defective hip replacements)
- Misdiagnosis or Inappropriate treatment
Medical negligence may not become apparent for some years after your treatment or diagnosis in certain instances.
Medical Negligence refers to claims against surgeons, doctors, nurses, dentists as well as other members of the medical profession. Medical negligence claims are typically complex and require a lot of specialist evidence to prove your case. MyFreeLawyer will put you in touch with an expert medical negligence solicitor if you have suffered from such an experience.
Please fill out the form below and one of our specialist advisors will call you shortly (without obligation) to discuss your claim further on a No Win, No Fee basis.