Accidents do occur in public places, for example, you may have slipped in a supermarket, tripped over an uneven street pavement or fallen down a hotel staircase. If so we can help you.

It is the responsibility of highway authorities and local councils to maintain footpaths and roads, whilst private landlords are responsible for maintenance of land owned by them for public use also. If you have been injured due to a failure in this duty, you may be entitled to receive compensation.

If you have been injured in a public place, and it wasn’t your fault then you could be entitled to make a compensation claim.


Please fill out the form below and one of our specialist advisors will call you shortly (without obligation) to discuss your claim further on a No Win, No Fee basis.

Claim Form

Fields marked with * are required

Please enter in the date and approximate time you would like to be contacted