Click on the accident type that best describes your accident and find out more.
Our expert solicitors cover a wide array of injury types (that may not be shown below), so contact us for FREE, no obligation advice.
- Road Traffic Accidents You may have been the driver, passenger, a pedestrian or cyclist.
- Accidents or Injuries at Work You may have been injured in the workplace through defective or unsuitable equipment, lack of protective clothing or training, hazards in the workplace and even errors made by your work colleagues. The workplace covers anywhere where anyone works
- Slip, Trip or Fall You may have slipped in a supermarket, tripped over an uneven street pavement or fallen down a hotel staircase. Whatever type of fall you had, we may be able to help.
- Housing Disrepair If you are living in a property in a poor state of repair and the landlord does nothing to rectify this problem then you may be able to bring a disrepair claim.
- Medical Negligence You may have suffered from negligent treatment or lack of judgement through negligence from a medical professional.
- Disease Claims Against Companies If you have or are suffering from an industrial disease caused through your work environment you may be able to claim compensation.